HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1882 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
ICICI Bank - Treasury Sales Role - Markets Group - IBG (0-10 yrs)
IBG - Treasury Sales, Markets Group
- Manage the treasury relationship of institutional clients covering Banks, Private Equity, Venture Capital firms, Foreign Portfolio investors and Capital markets clients.
- Execution of services including Fx, derivatives, G-secs and bonds to Foreign portfolio investors, Banks & Corporates
- Liaise with Market group counterparts across all Key locations
- Liaise with institutional brokers and manage their Treasury requirements.
Key Skill sets :
- Good understanding of Forex and derivatives markets, conversant with concepts like Cash, Tom, Spot and hedging products like Forwards, Options, IRS
- Ability to deal and execute under stress environment ensuring highest code of conduct and integrity
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to understand customer needs and have positive interactions
- Ability to initiate reverse inquiry and ensure consistent dealing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - liaising with compliance, risk, legal, business and operations teams at various stages of deal cycle and ensure closure
- Drive for results - finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high-performance standards and the zeal to meet targets