HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1134 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
ICICI Bank - Solution Manager - SMEG (0-8 yrs)
- Ensure stability of total ecosystem income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients.
- Tap the entire ecosystem opportunity across banking services and products required by the client starting from key stakeholder individual accounts, salary mandates, supply chain related aveneus, deposits opportunity, treasury related products and services such as forex.
- The individual will collaborate with the various relationship teams to offer a comprehensive and 360 degree banking solution to the customer.
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Create proposals for clients with 20 Cr to 250 Cr portfolio size
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank
- Perform various financing activities as per the customer's requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance