ICICI Bank - Senior Trade Product Manager - Commercial Banking Group (1-8 yrs)
Key result areas:
- Drive commercial banking business (trade products) for bank's domestic and overseas branches/subsidiaries. Commercial banking business currently focuses on working capital related facilities for clients - mainly letters of credit, guarantees, trade loans, remittances, etc.
- Main activities would include analysis and review of market opportunities in these areas in each of the respective locations including trade corridors across regions.
- This would require understanding the market specific business environment and scope out geography-wise opportunities by various means including but not limited to market research.
- Understanding of letters of credit, guarantees, cross border remittances, bill discounting is a key requirement
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver overall income numbers in commercial banking for allocated trade products
- Develop business plans specific to products that will encompass market analysis, product definition, competitive landscape and revenue strategy
- Co-ordinate with relationship teams to scope out opportunities, identify and execute new areas of revenue generation
- Actively meet clients to identify new business opportunities
- Critically evaluate service delivery parameters of products managed
- Drive bank line business - lead generation, deal structuring to final execution
- Structure region specific large deals and provide guidance, support on transaction specific exceptions
- Review and provide guidance on trade term sheets for working capital proposals
- Engage with internal control groups with trade subject matter expertise as and when required
- Develop new product and enhance existing processes to balance risk and reward equation
- Drive technology platforms - conceptualization and implementation
- Drive income numbers, conduct periodic reviews with senior management
- Handle senior management presentations towards product specific strategy (existing/new trade products)
- Key person responsible to ensure no adverse audit comments in design of products and related process design
- Represent Bank at meetings with regulatory authorities
- Manage a lean team of product managers
- Expert knowledge and awareness of trade finance products, UCP, ISP, ISBP, URR, URDG
- Knowledge of regulations - RBI, PMLA, OFAC, FATF
- Adept at working with spreadsheets including data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to coordinate as well as drive results remotely
- Good presentation skills
- Leadership skills in handling and motivating talented juniors
- Basic market knowledge of key competition in the market and individual strengths in product offerings across banks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.