HR at ICICI Bank
Views:2652 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
ICICI Bank - Senior Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group - Global Clients Group (5-18 yrs)
Senior Relationship Manager GCG- Wholesale Banking Group
Job Description -SRM- GCG- Wholesale Banking Group
- The focus of the Global Clients Group is to provide the full range of client focused financial solutions to strengthen our relationship with these corporates as their strategic partner and to further deep mine these accounts.
- The aim of the group is to expand coverage with existing clients and cross penetrate products to maximize the capture of market opportunities.
Purpose of the Job:
- You get an opportunity to understand and manage the portfolio of the mapped corporate clients.
- You become the face of ICICI Bank to service client requirements.
- A key aspect of this role is credit appraisal. This would require you to understand the client's business in detail, its financials and quality of assets. Hence, you are expected to develop a strong relationship with the client to explore the client's financial requirements and thus provide superior advice to them.
- Once a credit line has been sanction, you get to facilitate disbursement of funds through collaboration with key stakeholders within ICICI Bank. In addition, you are also expected to offer banking products across the financial spectrum to the client and capture to entire ecosystem of the corporate client.
- Credit Appraisal ; The Senior RM is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation ; The Senior RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. Also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, and Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
Competencies: Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly) Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties) Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world-class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience: CA / MBA Finance.