HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1325 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group - Mid Corporate Group (0-12 yrs)
Job Description -Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group
Background: The Mid Corporate Group is responsible for maintaining relationships with and servicing large and mid-corporates with turnover ranging between ` 2.5 billion to ` 7.5 billion p.a. It provides end-to-end banking solutions across the financial spectrum ranging from transaction banking solutions, term loans, treasury and risk management solutions, structured products, M&A advisory and investment banking in collaboration with multiple product groups. It is also responsible for appraisal and monitoring of credit limits.
Purpose of the Job: Relationship manager is responsible for credit appraisal of the corporates and client servicing. An RM is responsible for execution of end to end set processes such as financial analysis, note making, documentation etc. for the transactions under the guidance of the Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head. RM also assists the
Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head in Client servicing and portfolio management. RM is also responsible to understand & cross-sell retail liability & asset products to clients. RM is also responsible for generating new leads under the guidance of Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head.
Reports to : Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head
- Credit Appraisal -Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation - RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Assist the Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Senior Relationship Manager/ Regional Head in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly)
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience - CA / MBA Finance with relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.