HR at ICICI Bank
Views:3586 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:430
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group - Global Clients Group (4-20 yrs)
Job Description - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group -GCG
Background : The focus of the Global Clients Group is to provide the full range of client focused financial solutions to strengthen our relationship with these corporates as their strategic partner and to further deep mine these accounts. The aim of the group is to expand coverage with existing clients and cross penetrate products to maximize the capture of market opportunities.
Purpose of the Job : You get an opportunity to understand and manage the portfolio of the mapped corporate clients. You become the face of ICICI Bank to service client requirements. A key aspect of this role is credit appraisal. This would require you to understand the client's business in detail, its financials and quality of assets. Hence, you are expected to develop a strong relationship with the client to explore the client's financial requirements and thus provide superior advice to them. Once a credit line has been sanction, you get to facilitate disbursement of funds through collaboration with key stakeholders within ICICI Bank. In addition, you are also expected to offer banking products across the financial spectrum to the client and capture to entire ecosystem of the corporate client.
Reports to - Senior Relationship Manager - Global Clients Group
Key deliverables :
- Credit Appraisal : Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation : RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management : Assist the senior Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the senior Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate client
Key skills :
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly)
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience : CA / MBA Finance with relevant experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.