Talent Acquisition Team at ICICI Bank
Views:18395 Applications:2013 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:944
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Wealth Management - Retail Banking Group (1-7 yrs)
JD For Relationship Manager_Wealth Management
Position Title : Relationship Manager
Business Group: Wealth Management, Retail Banking Group (RBG)
Background: ICICI Bank Wealth Management offers banking and investment services to HNI (High Net Worth individual) customers of the bank. Relationship Managers (RM) are mapped to Clients to service, manage and deepen client relationships. The RM is responsible for managing the entire Banking and Financial needs of the customer as a Single Point of Contact from the Bank. Additionally a Product Specialist such as Investment Specialist / Business Banking Specialist along with Client Service Manager form the entire service team for each Client. The entire Wealth Management Proposition is currently available in Top Cities in the Country.
Purpose of the Job:
- The position will be directly responsible for interfacing and engaging with Clients on a day to day basis.
- This position requires effective and efficient sourcing and processing of Investment products requirements of Clients such as Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, PMS, etc. basis of their Risk profile. Similarly sourcing and servicing of Asset products such as Mortgage, Auto loans, Loans against Shares, Credit Cards, etc.
- The position will be responsible for ensuring all Banking and Financial requirements of the Client are serviced on time and result in growth in Client portfolio and relationship with the Bank.
Key deliverables :
- Monitor and address HNI clients banking and Investment requirements
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's personal data, align clients need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client reach short term and long term investment goals
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
- Achievement of product-wise targets and cross selling products as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI Clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients and showcase investment products as per the Client risk profile.
- Ensuring client contactability at all times through updation of latest contact details in all necessary systems. Regular contact with all mapped clients through weekly / monthly calls
- Resolution of queries for all managed clients within TAT specified
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients.
- Experience in building and maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationship and growing revenues for the organization.
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills with strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements
Location : Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune.
Salary offered : upto 15LPA