ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Vostro Business (1-8 yrs)
Business Group: IBG - Remittances
1. The person will be responsible for managing institutional relationship with financial institutions holding Vostro A/c (INR A/c used for cross border remittances)
2. In his capacity, as a Relationship Manager, he will be responsible for exploring, seeding and developing opportunities
3. The Relationship Manager will be the single point of contact for all Institutional clients for their business related issues and will be responsible for the following:
a. Driving Business Volumes through the partner (RM will have sales targets)
b. Completion of documentation for requisite regulatory reporting in India;
c. Facilitation of query resolution and/or exceptions in coordination with the relevant teams in the Bank;
d. Represent the Bank for all relevant KYC/AML observations that the Bank may have with regards to the client's processes and customers;
e. Visit and engage with the clients on business development
Good communication skills, Analytical skills, Negotiation skills etc.
1. Broad understanding of cross border payment systems, SWIFT network etc
2. Comprehension capability to correctly analyze viewpoints of various teams and correspondents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.