HR at ICICI Bank
Views:2061 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance (3-12 yrs)
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance
- Relationship manager's role is to manage and grow ICICI Bank's Supply Chain Finance Portfolio by sourcing new clients as well as deepening business in assigned portfolio.
- Supply Chain Finance (SCF) is primarily an unsecured working capital facility for the supply chain partners of a large corporate, viz. dealer/distributors or vendors/suppliers. This is a fast growing business with huge untapped market potential. The role will provide the candidate with an opportunity of tremendous professional growth.
- Corporates are on-boarded as anchor for either a dealer program or a vendor program, post which financing is extended to dealers or vendors respectively.
- Manage a team of maximum 15 relationship managers in the assigned geography
- Identification of anchor corporates / vendors / dealers in the assigned market and tap the entire vendor/dealer ecosystem for the bank
- Meeting clients to pitch dealer finance, vendor bill discounting and allied products like LCBD, working capital, cross sell of Liability Products, third party products, InstaBiz, POS/QR etc. covering the whole gamut of 360 degree banking
- Regular client engagement for limit utilization, limit enhancement and other client requirements
- Responsible for book growth and driving profitability in the portfolio
- Interacting with corporate relationships at Zonal/Regional office level for sourcing customer leads
- Analyzing balance sheet & P&L items and making CMA & note for funding proposal based on exposure level
- Coordinating with Operations, Credit & Risk teams for enabling facility documentation, sanction and disbursement
- Monitoring portfolio quality ; timely renewal of limits, tracking and recovery of overdues & NPAs, also weeding out stress cases in a time bound manner including proactive reduction of exposure
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met with in a timely manner