HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1832 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager/Solution Manager - CLB - SME Segment (3-11 yrs)
Job Description - SME-CLB Solution Manager
Location - Delhi
Background - MBA Finance/CA with minimum 2 years experience into corporate sales.(SME)
Job Profile :
- Meeting CLB customers and corporate clients to pitch channel finance, vendor bill discounting and allied products like LCBD, working capital, cross sell etc.
- Interacting with corporate relationships at Zonal/RO office level for sourcing luminary customer leads.
- Analyzing balance sheet & P&L Items and making CMA & note for funding proposal based on exposure level.
- Sourcing channel finance and vendor business and converting references given by corporate.
- Coordinating with CMOG / Operations for enabling facility documentation/ limit set up and disbursement.
- Following up with clients for regular utilization and monitoring of existing/new accounts and bundling various ICICI Bank product offerings.
- Keeping track on competitor activity in market.
- Preparing credit proposal notes and coordinating with Risk for sanction.
- Managing relationship with various support departments: LOPs, CMOG etc.
- Visualize and Able to capture 360 degree customer relationship onboarding to ICICI Bank by offering multiple product points.
- Customer facing and customer first attitude, relationship management skills required.
- Ability to understanding financial statements and credit evaluation skills required.
- Team Player and high on energy levels.
- Should have interest in networking, meeting and engaging new customers.
- Should Display 4 E: Edge over others, Energy over others, Energizer and Executor Skill
Candidate preferably should be having finance background preferably CA / MBA-Finance background and banking experience will be added advantage.
Please apply only if you have relevant experience.