ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Small & Medium Enterprise Group (2-9 yrs)
The locations would be :- Bangalore, Kozhikode, Belgaum, Hubli, Kochi, Mysore, Salem, Chennai, Madurai, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Calcutta, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Vizag, Vijaywada, Morbi, Jalna, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Surat, Nagpur, Gwalior, Indore, Goa, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Udaipur, Kanpur, Pune.
About us :
India is on the move. At ICICI Bank, we are on the move too, to support the ambitions and aspirations of Indians and India Inc. Our mission is to help realise the aspirations of a dynamic India in the backdrop of a rapidly changing economic and technological landscape. ICICI Bank is partnering with a dynamic India by constantly innovating its products and services for its individual and business customers across urban and rural India. Driven by our core ethos of putting customers first, we are aligning our internal processes and strengthening the capabilities of our employees to lead the charge in transforming banking. We continue to create the latest trends in financial services by deploying innovative solutions to make banking more personalised, more accessible and more intuitive. At ICICI Bank, our promise to our stakeholders is that we are ready to shape the financial services industry as a dynamic India marchesahead. To know more about the Bank and for latest updates on us please visit https://www.icicibank.com/
We have rich history of partnering India since our inception in the year 1955. Watch - Tryst with Destity which shares with you our vibrant legacy.
Our culture :
ICICI Bank prides itself as one of the 'Top Companies to Work For'. We pride ourselves in continuing to support India's growth story with our extensive distribution network, diversified portfolio, leadership in digital & technology and excellence in customer service.
If you want to join a workplace which has a start-up mindset, continuous willingness to innovate and stay ahead of the market benchmark, ICICI Bank offers you these exciting opportunities.
ICICI Bank has a DYNAMIC work culture which encapsulates a Digital, Young, Nurturing, Agile, Mindful, Inclusive and Connected work culture. As an organization we harbor greater readiness to experiment and embrace new ideas. A DYNAMIC ICICI will continue to be an organization where the customer is the prime focus and employees act with speed and constantly learn and re-learn to provide exemplary customer solutions and service. We constantly strive to be ready for the opportunities being created in the economy, which will enable us to sustain our leadership position across products and segments.
Watch - The tryst with future- https://youtu.be/oaDXHvkQ5qM, which shares with you our transformational journey into the future.
Job Description - Relationship Manager - Small & Medium Enterprise Group :
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Create proposals for clients with 50cr to 250 Cr portfolio size
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank
- Perform various financing activities as per the customer's requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by cross-selling products to the customer
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.