ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Private Banking Group (2-8 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Private Banking Group
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for the identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirement which is best in class. The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management by every RM.
Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, provide tailored products aligned to customer needs The center of all client engagements will be superior customer experience.
- Engaging with customers to enrich the relationships and garner higher wallet share of the client.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements and risk profiling
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Acquire new customers by converting referral leads.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges, etc. proactively to the customer and ensure the best services are provided to them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.