ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (1-7 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To scan business opportunities within existing relationships of the bank and effectively deal with all relevant counter parties (like Lawyers, Valuers & other intermediaries) in securing new business opportunities, prepare and present credit proposals & manage disbursements in order to achieve corporate banking business objectives.
The candidate would be responsible for deeper mining, growing and managing the Bank's existing portfolio with a keen eye in maintaining good house keeping exercise with in the corporate portfolio. To drive revenue (interest income and fees) net of costs, by serving the needs of corporate customers assigned/ acquired.
Area of Responsibility :
- Originate business from the existing customers of the Bank
- Prepare and maintain detailed account plan on all clients handled and identify & highlight potential opportunities to the management
- Ensure service quality standards and suitability of products offered to clients in the context of Bank's prevailing risk policy, monitoring systems, operations systems
- Prepare and present on a timely manner asset reviews and take care of any documentation deficiencies with in the existing portfolio
- Ensure compliance in all areas of operation
- Ensure that processes and systems are followed well, to facilitate smooth audit operations.
- To implement on the strategy for corporate lending/trade finance/project finance
- Establish and leverage on corporate relationships with local and foreign companies to explore lending opportunities
- To co-ordinate and select Indian based lending opportunities in consultation with Relationship managers in India
- To establish and implement a review mechanism to monitor existing loans and in turn business performance and present timely asset reviews
- To complete due diligence, internal risk clearance and committee approvals of the credit note
- Conduct regular business reviews on portfolio of existing and new relationships acquired, interfacing with the client and various internal departments while doing such reviews and driving the relationship.
- To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor
Functional Skills :
1. Management of the portfolio assigned/ acquired
2. Background in lending, trade finance, cash management, treasury products, liabilities
3. Relationship & product development skills
4. Team work skills, delivery on targets and tasks assigned in a time bound manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.