ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Construction Realty & Funding Group (2-13 yrs)
Construction Realty and Funding Group - Relationship Manager
Job Description : CRFG Role - Relationship Manager
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- The relationship manager will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, analyzing, monitoring of real estate project funding proposal which would inter alia involve assessing viability of the real estate project, evaluating technical & legal aspects of the project, assessing funding requirement through cash flow budgeting, finalizing tenure & repayment schedule of the proposed credit facility, visiting the project site, analyzing the financial statements of potential borrower, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and requirements, stipulating conditions for future monitoring.
- He need to ensure collection of dues from clients on time.
- The relationship manager need to ensure cordial relationship with the real estate developers are maintained and work in tandem with Mortgage team and Transaction banking team for providing entire banking solution to developers.
- He also need to explore investment banking deals with the client and try to close same with HNI clients, other developers and institutions.
- The relationship manager would also be responsible for regular review of the accounts, cross selling various financial products to the client.