HR at ICICI Bank
Views:3555 Applications:905 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
ICICI Bank - Regional Sales Head - SMEG Segment (8-15 yrs)
Regional Head Sales - SMEG
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Responsible for acquiring new SME clients for the bank
- Tap the entire ecosystem opportunity across banking services and products required by the client starting from key stakeholder individual accounts, salary mandates, supply chain related aveneus, deposits opportunity, treasury related products and services such as forex. The individual will collaborate with the various relationship teams to offer a comprehensive and 360 degree banking solution to the customer.
- Focus on building granularity and enhancing coverage by broadening the client base therefore driving risk calibrated operating profit
- Manage different products as per the customer's requirement and maintaining high customer service standard and service delivery
- Monitor the performance of the team and positively inspire them to achieve desired results, through engagements
- Focus on deeper market penetration in the given geography and deepening as well as maintaining relationships with key customers and accounts
- Responsible for developing inter-functional synergies in order to tap in business opportunities through cross-sell basis customer needs
- Enhance revenue streams through existing products as well as new products while maintaining the quality of the portfolio
- Engage with Promoters and CXOs of the identified clients
- Responsible for building alliances with other banks and NBFCs in the zone to leverage joint relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.