Talent Acquisition Team at ICICI Bank
Views:8098 Applications:1136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Retail Banking (1-8 yrs)
ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Retail Banking (Credit Cards/ Mortgage/ Consumer Finance/ Other Retail Products)
The Product Manager will be responsible to operationalize the strategy, creating the execution roadmap, developing customer-centric features and create a product portfolio which is best in class. The position involves product development, marketing, driving product profitability
Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, implement, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, build and roll-out products aligned to customer needs and aligned to the strategic objectives of the Retail Banking business at ICICI Bank Ltd. The center of product development will be superior customer experience.
Multiple Product Manager positions open across retail product segments including Credit Cards, Travel Cards, Mortgage, Consumer Finance, Auto and Wealth product available.
1. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
2. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
3. Act as a product introducer to build awareness and understanding about the product
4. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
5. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
6. Work closely with multiple teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
7. Drive product launches in collaboration with the Corporate Brand group and other team members
8. Launch and manage tactical acquisition and use campaigns to meet yearly objectives
9. Evaluate & drive promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy
10. Manage and liaise with the partners and align the internal teams and strategies as per mutually agreed goals
11. Align closely with Customer Service & Onboarding teams to build and maintain a strong customer experience
Candidates with relevant Banking Product Management experience or MBA graduates (2016/ 2017/ 2018 batches) from Tier-1/ Tier-2 B-schools preferred.