ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Corporate Internet Banking (2-8 yrs)
Business Areas :
- Responsible for bringing customer insight, developing customer journeys based on insights. Developing new products and processes which are end to end digital in each of the identified areas.
- To work cross-functionally with Platform, Product Management, Marketing and Business Intelligence, to provide insights, help to develop & execute strategies for 10x-100x growth.
- Drive strategic projects, propositions & initiatives in CIB & InstaBIZ space within assigned timelines.
- Act as a Business Solutions expert in designing & implementing - Right Fit- capabilities aligned to client requirements
- Ability to strike an optimal balance between Client needs, Delivery timelines, development windows, User Acceptance testing & Live implementation
- Keen eye for servicing & ability to render timely resolution to issues raised by clients
- Track, Monitor & Publish the profitability of existing as well as proposed acquisitions to concerned Internal stakeholders & Senior Management teams
- Responsible for using customer data both transactional and behavioral apart from google analysis to develop campaigns, communication and the complete marketing strategy for the assigned area.
Other Main Responsibility :
- To design and develop digital products and market it to the customers. Leverage the existing traffic on digital channels to generate X-sell revenue
- Design and implement a Customer Life Cycle Management (CLCM) program to improve customer service & brand experience, increase product penetration and control attrition
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis. Driving new opportunities based on customer and business data.
- Learn, understand customer's behaviour, needs, insights and opportunities related to better management of personal finances of the customer
- Creation and Management of User Stories, BRS, Test Plans & Change control artifacts
- Create, Update & continuously Maintain Product Demos, Pitch Decks & Pre-Sales collaterals for internal and external dissemination
Executive Responsibility :
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, learning complex systems, working with numbers, and organizing and communicating data, reports and Insights.
- Collaborate cross functionally towards evangelizing the depth, dimensions and strengths of the digital offerings to funnel incremental profitable leads
- Ensure overall portfolio growth by managing business metrics effectively
- Identify Key Improvement Areas, translate them into Business requirements to constantly evolve the robustness of the product
- Set-up, Manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Checklists, Quality & Servicing Metrics for digital products and continuously improve upon those by proactively liaising with Business, Operations & Technology Teams
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership timely closure of client implementations with minimal revenue leakage & post production issues
- Understands P&L and levers of profitability and hence constantly aim for driving efficiency and profitable consumer acquisition across all marketing channels and initiatives.
- Displays structured problem solving, application of right tools & techniques to solve open ended problems, Creates productive analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Is Detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities. Possess very strong analytics skills - ability to start from unclear problem, identify and access relevant data sources, breakdown or combine data to make detailed analysis, arrive at trends/insights and draw conclusion relevant to unclear problem
Operating Network :
- Internal :
d. Compliance & Risk Management
e. Other linked Product Teams
- External :
c. Outsourced Technology Teams
- Strong grasp of Digital propositions including Channels, Payments & API stack
- Revenue Management, Operations & Business Management
- Presentation & Documentation Skills
- Analytical skills and keen eye for detail
- MS Office
- Comfortable in leading & influencing commercial solutions & discussions
- Self-led Drive, Collaboration, strong Negotiation skills with Assertive in Communication
- Ability to work seamlessly within a diverse stakeholder set, Technology team members & Business teams towards delivering positive outcomes