ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Cards - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-10 yrs)
About us :
India is on the move. At ICICI Bank, we are on the move too, to support the ambitions and aspirations of Indians and India Inc. Our mission is to help realise the aspirations of a dynamic India in the backdrop of a rapidly changing economic and technological landscape. ICICI Bank is partnering with a dynamic India by constantly innovating its products and services for its individual and business customers across urban and rural India. Driven by our core ethos of putting customers first, we are aligning our internal processes and strengthening the capabilities of our employees to lead the charge in transforming banking. We continue to create the latest trends in financial services by deploying innovative solutions to make banking more personalised, more accessible and more intuitive. At ICICI Bank, our promise to our stakeholders is that we are ready to shape the financial services industry as a dynamic India marches ahead. To know more about the Bank and for latest updates on us please visit https://www.icicibank.com/
We have rich history of partnering India since our inception in the year 1955. Watch - Tryst with Destiny- http://youtu.be/fch9hxRXkzY which shares with you our vibrant legacy.
Our culture :
- ICICI Bank prides itself as one of the - Top Companies to Work For- . We pride ourselves in continuing to support India's growth story with our extensive distribution network, diversified portfolio, leadership in digital & technology and excellence in customer service.
- If you want to join a workplace which has a start-up mindset, continuous willingness to innovate and stay ahead of the market benchmark, ICICI Bank offers you these exciting opportunities.
- ICICI Bank has a DYNAMIC work culture which encapsulates a Digital, Young, Nurturing, Agile, Mindful, Inclusive and Connected work culture. As an organization we harbor greater readiness to experiment and embrace new ideas. A DYNAMIC ICICI will continue to be an organization where the customer is the prime focus and employees act with speed and constantly learn and re-learn to provide exemplary customer solutions and service. We constantly strive to be ready for the opportunities being created in the economy, which will enable us to sustain our leadership position across products and segments. Watch - The tryst with future- https://youtu.be/oaDXHvkQ5qM, which shares with you our transformational journey into the future.
Job Description - Product Manager - Cards
- The position will be responsible for conceptualizing, incubating and executing the vision for the Credit Card business
- Create customized and differentiated propositions and deliver structured pitches to prospective partners and internal stakeholders. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Devise a structured approach of networking and negotiation skills with due diligence to ensure closure
- Work closely with technology and Operation teams to deliver on quick time-to-market goals and product launches with optimal resources
- Facilitate seamless onboarding of partners in the internal ecosystem. Establishing and maintaining the internal ecosystem to support scale up of all facets of the business and execution of the strategic roadmap
- Build strong relations with leaders & managers of the partner teams
- Drive the agreed business plan, P&L though sales support and interventions
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill gaps. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Align closely with Customer Service to build and maintain a strong customer experience
- Functional knowledge in the areas of banking, policies, processes and procedures
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills/Negotiation/Persuasive skills
- Analytical ability
- Team management skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters in Business Administration from Tier 1 Institutes
- Hyper-focused on partner satisfaction, with experience in a client-facing or senior management role
- Positive, collaborative attitude, Prolific communicator
- Ability to evaluate potential business opportunities, structure the team's thinking, and reach insightful answers
- Experience in managing many partnerships simultaneously while shepherding multiple cross- functional opportunities and projects in parallel
- Ambitious team player with the ability to execute partner requests and tasks in time sensitive situations
Selection process :
Step 1: Personality Profiling :
As part of the selection process at ICICI Bank, you are required to complete an online Personality Profiling Questionnaire called the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)- . You will receive an email detailing about OPQ
Step 2: Personal Interview :
Post completion of the Personality Questionnaire, there will be a personal interview round conducted for further
discussions. The interview will be conducted by respective business and Human Resources Manager
Steps to complete OPQ :
1. Click on the link shared to you by email from our team
2. Sign up using your email address and create a password of your choice to begin to answer the questionnaire
3. Questionnaire does not have any time limit. However, most people are able to complete the questionnaire in 20 to 25 minutes
4. The OPQ is NOT a test. There is no - pass- or a - fail- outcome. This is a questionnaire which helps us understand your behavioural preference in a formal environment or a work setting.
5. The questionnaire consists of 104 questions each having 3 statements - out of which you must choose one statement which is most like you and one that is least like you
6. Please put yourself in a work situation while answering the questions and not social settings.
7. There are inbuilt checks in the questionnaire to detect socially desirable responses. Not pondering too long on questions and not trying to guess what ICICI Bank may be looking for, will be helpful while answering the questionnaire.
8. There are no rights or wrong answers. We would advise you to go with your first instincts and respond spontaneously.
9. Please ensure there are no distractions while you are taking the OPQ and complete it in one sitting. There should be no breaks while responding to the questionnaire.
10. At the end of the assessment, please ensure to click on - Finish- Tab- and Logout.