Talent Acquisition Team at ICICI Bank
Views:977 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
ICICI Bank - Manager - Immigrant Banking (2-8 yrs)
1. Accountable for the achievement of sales targets and maintaining a database on immigrant & educational consultants to grow the business. Leveraging existing relationships and breaking into new relationships. Accountable for sales of Hello Canada & Student GIC program
2. Provide superior level of service and support in after sales and sales fulfillment to sign up consultants. Maintaining accurate database on consultant sales and liaising regularly with consultants. Marinating accurate MIS for Hello Canada & Student GIC products.
3. Conduct industry intelligence on marketing trends and opportunities to ensure the Channel is at the forefront of the business.
4. Audit & Compliance: Meeting internal, industry and statutory compliance and audit standards is a critical aspect to the business. This role will involve working closely with consultants and their counselors.
5. Responsible for events being organised in India. Responsibilities include participating in the events being hosted by educational consultants & review from time to time new product process introduction in line with the market requirement.
6. Responsible for being the single point of contact for all agents and answer their queries.
7. Ensure details are available to consultants and keep them informed of products and processes including existing and new requirements.
8. Ensure operational and service quality across the channel
9. Monitoring of Opening, Maintenance and refunds of various types of accounts.
10. Manage the Immigrant Banking website and other product websites in accordance with the guidelines of the Bank.
11. Coordinating with various groups in the Parent Bank.