HR at ICICI Bank
Views:4124 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
ICICI Bank - Key Account Manager - eCommerce Segment (2-20 yrs)
Job Description - E-commerce
Role - Key Accounts Manager (KAM)
Location - Delhi/Bangalore
Preferred industry- Banking
Job Roles and Responsibilities
1. Explore business opportunities with existing E-commerce relationship to increase revenue and wallet share.
- Explore opportunities directly with the corporate including Deposits, Lending, Salary, Trade / Forex, CMS, Payments, Collections
- Personal banking and investment requirements of promoters, key influencers
- Business banking requirements of vendors / suppliers
- Payments, consumer finance & cross sell opportunities with client customers
- Facilitate co-branded promotions to promote bank products
2. Source new E commerce relationships for the bank :
- Involves constantly evaluating the E commerce clients within mapped location and leveraging transaction, lending & investment led offerings to acquire new customers.
- Offer customized service offerings to clients in line with their requirements and ensure retention. Facilitate & support client in the smooth functioning of their daily transactions and Banking operations
- Interact with product experts across verticals to offer innovative and customized solutions
- Liaise with legal, compliance, operations & technology
- Co-ordination with client and internal stakeholders for integration, pricing, policy
- Constant interaction with promoters and key influencers within client organization and network
- Support in getting regulatory approval by engaging with control team within the Bank towards new product and process launch by client
Skills and Competencies :
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Banking products & process - Ability to understand and adopt technology led solutions
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and in the outside environment
- Strong collaborative skills to work with cross functional departments on day on day basis
- Good analytical skills, interaction, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated & ability to persist and follow up with client for getting results.
Please apply only if you have relevant experience and interested to explore this opportunity.