ICICI Bank - Digital & Content Analytics Role (0-5 yrs)
ICICI Bank - Digital & Content Analytics
Key Responsibilities :
- The digital business manages the Banks website and mobile apps. Taken together the website and mobile platforms offer a best in class self-service experience for customers. In addition to transactions and service the website and mobile apps are also important channels for new customers to apply for accounts and services digitally.
- The digital business is responsible for the digital sourcing of new customers, and providing an effortless transaction and service experience online and on mobile. The team is also responsible for initiatives to enhance the customer experience such as through use of new channels like chatbots.
Strategy and Analytics :
- Create a structure for analytics and insights, enable the digital business to leverage data from customer interactions and transactions to enhance business, insights on customer behaviour and enhance customer experience.
- Benchmark trends in financial services and digital business models. Understanding of P&L structure of banks and financial services will be helpful.
Content strategy :
- Plan and monitor content creation for website, apps, voice and other channels/ modes. Leverage AI driven bots for service, sales, queries and information.
- Work with platform, product and service teams to enhance customer resolution and satisfaction through interaction with text, voice bots and videos.
Required Qualification & Skill :
- Post Grad from Tier 1 or 2 Institution
- Sound understanding of financial statement & digital analytics.