HR at ICICI Bank
Views:3544 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:489
ICICI Bank - Deputy Manager/Manager - Immigrant Banking (1-12 yrs)
Job Title: Deputy Manager/Manager - Immigrant Banking
Department: IBG Canada - Retail Banking
Reporting To: Senior Manager - Retail Banking Location: India
Area of Responsibilities :
1. Accountable for the achievement of sales targets and maintaining a database on immigrant & educational consultants to grow the business. Leveraging existing relationships and breaking into new relationships. Accountable for sales of Hello Canada & Student GIC program
2. Provide superior level of service and support in after sales and sales fulfilment to sign up consultants. Maintaining accurate database on consultant sales and liaising regularly with consultants. Marinating accurate MIS for Hello Canada & Student GIC products.
3. Conduct industry intelligence on marketing trends and opportunities to ensure the Channel is at the forefront of the business.
4. Audit & Compliance: Meeting internal, industry and statutory compliance and audit standards is a critical aspect to the business. This role will involve working closely with consultants and their counsellors.
5. Responsible for events being organized in India. Responsibilities include participating in the events being hosted by educational consultants & review from time to time new product process introduction in line with the market requirement.
6. Responsible for being the single point of contact for all agents and answer their queries.
7. Ensure details are available to consultants and keep them informed of products and processes including existing and new requirements.
8. Ensure operational and service quality across the channel
9. Monitoring of Opening, Maintenance and refunds of various types of accounts.
10. Manage the Immigrant Banking website and other product websites in accordance with the guidelines of the Bank.
11. Coordinating with various groups in the Parent Bank.
1. Manage and deliver various projects/ activities assigned from time to time.
2. Administrative duties associated with all areas of responsibility.
3. Ensure all audit and compliance requirements and processes are adhered to for all areas of responsibility.
4. Maintain MIS for all products and update superiors on a monthly /weekly basis as required.
5. Work as a back-up for Immigrant banking product manager.
- People Related: Reporting to Senior Manager - Retail Banking
Internal: Interaction with product team, operations team, IIOG, Call center team, CIO. Interact closely with branches for their queries
External: Interaction with educational consultants & immigration consultants and their counsellors, interaction with college reps present locally.
- Operations Related: All areas associated with sales of the product GICs and saving. Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML/ATF and KYC, and policies
Job Requirements/ Specification :
- Work Experience No of Years Industry Area of work
- 1+ years Banking Retail Banking
- Knowledge of asset and liability products
- Working knowledge of Bank processes and laws
- Knowledge of markets & distribution
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and price mechanism of financial products
- Full understanding of statutory compliance related to products
- Good networking skills
- Should be open to travelling
Behavioral Skills :
- Uphold and propagate the DNA competencies of the Bank
- MBA finance with relevant years of experience would work.