ICICI Bank - Credit Risk Analyst - Risk Management Group (6-14 yrs)
Location : Mumbai BKC
- Credit risk analysis (including review of financial model, term sheet and internal risk policies) and assigning credit rating to respective proposals.
- Development of rating models
- Independent portfolio management.
- Articulating risk views at sanctioning forums
- Articulation / presentation of credit analysis to senior management within CRMG.
- Interaction with various Business Groups
- Interfacing with other support groups such as Auditors, Compliance and Credit Monitoring teams
- Financial analysis with basic understanding of accounting standards.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and research skills.
- IT competency with proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel (including financial modelling) and Power Point
- Written and verbal articulation
- Graduation in any professional discipline, and
- PGDBM/MBA (Finance). CFA / FRM preferable
- Experience in credit risk or corporate banking handling clients in bank & financial institutions space