ICICI Bank - Credit Manager- Corporate Banking (1-7 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
Credit Manager will be responsible for financial analysis, qualitative analysis & credit monitoring of the corporate banking business at Hong Kong branch. The incumbent will be responsible for working with Relationship Managers and Risk team to achieve the set business goals in terms of income while ensuring good quality of business.
Key Deliverables :
To perform and monitor the following activities :
1. Responsible for preparing credit proposals and seeking credit committee approvals for offering trade or term loan facilities to customers
2. Obtain required information from the clients directly through follow up and maintaining relationship
3. Coordinate with various teams in the branch including Credit Risk, Legal, Operations and Head Office to achieve desired TAT of case approval
4. Raising internal notes and memos in the required formats to gain approvals from sanctioning authorities
5. To execute transactions in a timely and efficient manner in line with customer expectation;
6. Develop business plans & presentations to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
7. To manage housekeeping with a view to fulfill the internal & external requirements as well as regulatory norms.
Knowledge/Skills required :
- Credit Analysis, Financial Statement such as Balance sheet & P&L statement analysis
- Knowledge of Trade Product, Process, Procedures to enlarge the scope of active clients and generate revenue for bank
- Presentation skills ( PPT, MS office and Excel)
- Good relationship skills for internal co-ordination and approvals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.