HR at ICICI Bank
Views:4173 Applications:915 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:846
ICICI Bank - Credit Analyst - Small & Medium Enterprise Group (1-14 yrs)
Job Description - Credit Analyst - Small & Medium Enterprise Group
- He / she is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- To underwrite SME proposals based on in-depth financial analysis with an overview of industry and to identify the risk along with mitigates, if any.
- Closely monitor the portfolio
- Personally visiting the prospective and existing customers
- Manage customer credit files and MIS
- Adhere the credit policies and process. Recommend changes in the credit policy to middle management
- Working capital, Term loan, Project finance
- SME clients/Corporate Agri clients
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to engage with various control groups within the organization
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the company's financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax) etc. of the company)
Job Location - Delhi
Apply only if you have relevant experience.