ICICI Bank - Assistant Relationship Manager - International Financial Institutions Group (1-7 yrs)
Group: International Financial Institutions Group (IFIG) (part of International Banking Group)
Role: Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM)
Purpose of the Job:
To facilitate in managing foreign bank relationships within IFIG by offering seamless service for growing business with them across trade, payments, funding, treasury products etc.
- ICICI Bank's International Financial Institutions Group has FI relationship coverage across Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa to facilitate cross-border business for the bank and its clients.
- The ARM will be responsible for managing the relationship with financial institutions in respective mapped region in terms of timely closure of customer queries and transaction approvals, taking initiatives towards data mining for enhancing trade flows, service excellence from customer perspective through process improvements, managing timely payment of dues, facilitating in KYC compliance/ credit risk requirements, MIS support for the region etc.
- To achieve this, the ARM will be interacting with relevant internal stakeholders besides the operating/ coverage teams in the foreign bank, primarily via emails and calls. Reporting will be to Relationship Manager responsible for the region who be primarily responsible for business income/ volumes from the mapped region.
The ARM will have qualitative targets in terms of seamless service rendered, strategic initiatives taken for service excellence as also business growth, on-time completion of KYC/ due-diligence/ credit risk reviews, timely MIS and key takeaways etc.
- Be the first point of contact for the foreign FIs for any service related requirements/ queries
- Interacting with internal teams across functions for prompt query resolution/ generating/ enabling business
- Undertake timely closure of customer queries and transaction approvals
- Facilitate KYC due-diligence of correspondent banks as per internal compliance policies
- To ensure timely recovery of correspondent bank charges and minimize overdue
- Streamline process gaps across products in association with product/ operations teams by identifying the root cause for issues faced in business & plugging gaps
Desired skills and experience:
- Very good English communication skills, both reading and writing
- High energy levels, relationship building and interpersonal skills, service oriented approach for prompt resolution of queries/ enquiries
- Very good in multi-tasking and execution as also good analytical skills
- High on collaboration to work with teams beyond functional group
- Prefer a sound knowledge of trade finance, payments products and processes
- Prefer experience in similar profile of assistant relationship manager or have worked in international FI group/ corporate banking group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.