HR at ICICI Bank
Views:3217 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
ICICI Bank - Assistant Relationship Manager (2-13 yrs)
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Corporate & Commercial Banking
Department: IBG NYB - Corporate & Commercial Banking
Reporting To: Head - Corporate & Commercial Banking
1. Originate, Underwrite and Monitor
a. North American loans structures
b. India linked US transactions and vice versa
2. Source new business through the analysis of client requirements, appropriate marketing efforts and the structuring and implementation of solutions.
3. Manage relationships with North American companies and subsidiaries of Indian MNCs to generate loan assets, corporate deposits and fee income.
4. Protect the stake holders- interests by making independent assessments of risk and structure loan proposals to win deals
5. Manage organic growth, client retention and improve risk profile & profitability of ICICI Bank New York Branch's portfolio including cross-border accounts
6. Monitor the existing portfolio of corporate and commercial loan accounts in order to maintain them as performing assets
7. Cross sell other bank products like trade services and treasury products to clients to complement individual fee / NII targets. Create opportunities to generate NRI related business in India. Generate prospects for cross sell activity through referrals, events, calling and any other business development efforts
Area of Responsibility:
1. Monitoring competitor activities, market conditions and report relevant developments to the Bank's Executives and Chief Risk Officer
2. Compliance of all documentation requirements as per the CMOG guidelines
3. Takes responsibility for a portfolio of loans or activities assigned from time to time.
4. Collaborate with internal and external stake holders and business partners to generate incremental business for Indian MNCs in US and gain market share
5. Contribute to the marketing strategy of the bank, presentations and other communications to reach target market constituents.
6. Manage relationships with North American offices / subsidiaries of Indian Multi National Corporations to generate loan assets corporate deposits and fee income
7. Focus on building loan book in syndicated or bilateral manner as per bank's
communicated maturity profile
8. Manage existing relationships with the corporate and commercial clients (both North American as well as India-linked clients) by providing continuous support on the existing portfolio
9. Achieve established annual sales targets including income, Loan asset book and acquisition of new corporate and commercial banking accounts
10. Strengthen existing relationships with the corporate clients by providing new product propositions
11. Protect the stakeholders- interests by making independent assessments of risks and structure loan proposals to win deals
12. Manage organic growth, client retention and improve risk profile and profitability of ICICI Bank New York Branch's portfolio of cross-border accounts
13. Monitor the existing portfolio of corporate loans accounts in order to maintain them as performing assets
14. Evaluate and prepare credit proposals, carry-out due-diligence and present to the relevant committees for approval including Credit Risk Officer and Management Credit Committee / Risk Committee
15. Adhering to regulatory and internal Bank requirements including anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing and compliance criteria, while being cognizant of local regulatory parameters
16. Completing loan and security documentations and disbursement including getting necessary approvals for effecting disbursement
17. Cross-selling other products of the Bank to the corporate clients
18. Monitoring competitor activities, market conditions and report relevant developments to the reporting officers and Chief Risk Officer.
19. Completing loan and security documentation and disbursement including getting necessary approvals for effecting disbursement
20. Participate in team building and relationship building exercises
21. Timely closure of pending compliance items in the portfolio.
22. Timely annual review of accounts in the portfolio
23. Other duties as assigned.
Functional Skills :
- Management of the bank's Corporate and Commercial portfolio assigned/ acquired
- Rich background in lending, derivative products, liabilities, cash management, treasury products
- Strong relationship & product development skills
- Strong development skills, team work skills, delivery on targets and tasks delivered in a time bound manner
Behavioral Skills :
- Uphold and propagate the DNA competencies of the bank.
- Independent process setting and managing ability
- Passionate, assertive, able to build strong relationships
- Ability to find solutions while removing roadblocks in a timely manner
- Constant exploration of opportunities