Leadership Hiring Manager at ICICI Bank Ltd
Views:1272 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
ICICI Bank - Area Credit Head - CA (6-11 yrs)
Area Credit Head
About Credit and Policy Group :
Credit and Policy Group is an integral function of the bank and is responsible for credit underwriting of customers across Retail and Business Banking with a focus of 360 degree Banking. We have adopted an organisational model that will intensify our unified approach, to provide a holistic banking experience to our customer. The incumbent works closely with the Sales & Relationship teams to on-board value customers for the Bank. The role has a significant contribution towards capturing opportunities across customer segments.
Business Credit Department :
Business Credit department in Credit and Policy Group caters to the unified structure of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), Mid Corporate Group (MCG), Business Loans (BLG), and Rural Business Credit (RBC) in the Bank. Business Credit offers a wide spectrum of 360 degree banking opportunities, focusing on unified credit structure approach, leveraging data and technology platform capabilities to offer best in class banking services to our customer.
- Appraise /underwrite the loan
- Manage the entire credit application process, right from login to sanction
- Manage quality of portfolio
- Monitor disbursed cases and compliances
- Co-ordinate with legal, technical, FI and Risk Containment Unit agency for processing the file / docket
- Training of Analysts and off role employees and channels
- Responsible for TAT of delivering sanction letter and disbursement
- Synergy with different stakeholders within the bank for enhancing the business
- Resolve customer issues, legal cases pertaining to sanction, and disbursement process
- Conduct Training sessions
- Portfolio Handling
- Team building and synergy building amongst channels
- Ability to work in team and lead a set of shared resources to deliver and drive exceptional results.
- Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties
Customer First :
- Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive
- Own norms are aligned with Organizational code of conduct & regulatory norms, consistently sets example by own conduct, always checks on grey areas with relevant authority
Reports to: Regional Credit Head
Educational qualification: Chartered Accountant, MBA in Finance
Min Exp: 06 years in Credit Profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.