Talent Acquisition Team at ICICI Bank
Views:3153 Applications:530 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ICICI Bank - Analytics Role - Consumer Finance - Debt Service Management Group (3-13 yrs)
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to enhance performance. Work closely with cross functional team to implement strategic changes. Develop monitoring tools to assist teams in managing new processes, workflows, and procedures.
- Utilize statistical tools to organize complex data and use statistical/modeling techniques for coming up with creative solutions to business problems.
- Provide insight and expertise to Field Team and work closely with them to ensure workflows to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Review and analyze delinquency trending. Provide operational insight to changing environments, process flow/work flow and other impacts to portfolio performance.
- Review proposed changes to operational functions recommending appropriate solutions. Provide detailed analysis of proposed changes and develop business case for recommended changes.
- Provide analysis on performance and KRA's and make appropriate recommendations to management on key actionables.
- Provide timely feedback to superiors on the market dynamics and scenarios to enable business decisions.
- Banking products with exposure to Consumer Finance / Consumer Durable portfolio. Customer interface/connect experience desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
- Functional knowledge in the area of banking products, policies, processes and procedures.
- Able to research detailed problems, analyze data and come to appropriate recommendations based on facts presented. Ability to present, in a manner allowing full understanding, the recommendation to other parties.
- Able to utilize SAS / Advanced Excel Tools or similar tools to extract data.
- Analytical with ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Able to work well both as an individual contributor and as a member of a team having strong organizational skills to drive results.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing. High degree of subject matter expertise in financial services industry particularly related to collections and delinquency management.
- Able to conceptualize for practical application. Adept at process improvement and process innovation. Copes well with change and can effectively propose changes while anticipating impact of these changes.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, operationally related software and business tools, Microsoft products, data analysis tools, presentation software, and data management software. Must be able to apply this knowledge in the financial services environment.