HR at Icewarp Technologies Private Limited
Views:497 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Icewarp Technologies - Manager/Assistant Manager - Enterprise Account (3-5 yrs)
Designation - Enterprise Account Manager & Asst. Manager Enterprise Account
Number of Opening - 3
Job description :
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) sells IceWarp collaboration solutions direct to the company's most strategic, complex Key accounts. EAM will have significant experience of selling complex software solutions to large enterprise accounts. Typically manages up to 15 qualified large Enterprise accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell IceWarp products and services direct to the company's most strategic, complex named accounts.
2. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
3. Build up strategic contacts at CIO, managing director and executive level
4. Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
5. Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of IceWarp product and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts who are key, strategic and may have complex requirements.
6. Establish and maintain close relationships with internal Presales, support, Marketing & Management team to access and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
7. Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
8. Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in CRM.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive-level relationships to position and sell software and services to listed companies.
2. Individual with 5-10 years experience of solutions sales with minimum 3 years experience in establishing strategic executive level relationships with Global 1000 enterprise customers.
3. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams.
4. Strong consultative selling ability critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT solutions.
6. Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
Salary offered: 6-10LPA