Senior Talent Acquisition at Icewarp Technology
Views:170 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Icewarp - Enterprise Account Manager (3-10 yrs)
Enterprise Account Manager
- Proactively prospect to find new contacts and opportunities by leveraging search engines, LinkedIn, social media, business indexes
- Develop a business plan and strategy to capture new logos in commercial space.
- Work closely with channel partners in a set territory to drive marketing and sales activity.
- Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects.
- Articulate clearly Immenzza value proposition and solutions to help prospect achieve their Email and Data security needs
- Qualify the needs of new business prospects by understanding security environment, challenges, timelines and budget
- Achieve high sales activities on daily and weekly basis
- Collaborate with marketing and channel to develop and execute marketing campaigns and commercial bundles to target customers.
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce.
- Timely follow up on leads and deal registrations.
- Conduct virtual demos and meetings.
- Generate 4X qualified pipeline to quota for conversion into revenue.
- Provide accurate quarterly, monthly, and weekly forecast on deals
Your Knowledge & Skills :
- 3 years of Sales experience in the IT Industry
- Education and background in Engineers/MBAs with 3+ years of experience in Email Mobile Device Control/ Data security/ Cloud.
- Results driven and self-starter.
- Hunting sales mentality and passionate about setting and achieving goals
- Experience with pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- High integrity and a team-first mentality.
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work