IBM - Senior Role - GTM & Sales - Telecom Sector (12-18 yrs)
GTM-Telecom ( Idea & Vodafone)
Role : GTM & Sales
Overall Experience : 15+ Years
Functional Experience Requirements :
- Telecommunications sector
- Solutioning / pre-sales / project delivery experience in Telco sector
- Should have good solution delivery experience in the areas of Telco IT, Network, OSS/BSS, Digital Transformation, Cognitive Solution applications, Cloud Solution etc.
- Should have worked with multiple domains e.g. Application Development Services, OSS/BSS Solutions, Telco Enterprise Business etc.
- Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge
- Good understanding of solution components such as pricing, tools and technology, location strategy etc.
- This person is required for the coverage of several domains within the merged entity of Vodafone and Idea. Due to the merger there are significant opportunities that are on the horizon due to consolidation and business process transformation.
- A close mapping of the respective domains and interworking with the client at multiple levels is mandatory for strong positioning of IBM as a partner of choice.
- Closely working with the client in pre-RFP stage is crucial for positioning IBM PoV and solution in a preferred slot.
Required Experience/Skills :
- Detailed knowledge of the Indian Telecom sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Demonstrable industry network (ability to maintain/develop client relationships) and experience in strategy consulting selling
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between BAU and business development support effectively
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Internal IBM processes like Approval processes for solution and price submission to customer
- You would be responsible for responding to all RFPs and RFIs, providing pre-sales support to this segment, opportunity qualification to contract closure and helping the practice development.
- Devising the annual business development plans based on the business goals and objectives of the organization in consultation with the management.
- Working closely with the Solution Design team
- Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage strengths of the Organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends
- Research on competition and update on global market trends
- Conjuncture business challenges which are specific to target client and leverage analogical experience.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of the Organizations success in bid process.
- Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ
- Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops
- Interview and collect requirements directly from clients/prospects, present capabilities
- Lead or act as Subject Matter Expert
- Establish business architecture
Personal Attributes :
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) should be able to communicate with various levels in client organization at the same time.
- Ability to represent the Organization to clients
- Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to quality and understanding of quality resources & their requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.