IBM - Oracle Practice Leader - Energy & Utilities (15-20 yrs)
IBM is looking for a seasoned Oracle sales and delivery consultant with domain experience in E&U to lead the practice in the Northern region. You will be responsible for driving the growth in the E&U market anchoring (a) pipeline generation, (b) solution and offerings design and development, (c) practice management and drive growth. You will have overall P&L responsibility for the business in the North region
The Oracle PAL E&U will be responsible for following activities in order to manage the Oracle Business in the North Market and coverage for E&U opportunities across the region
- Manage the Signings, Revenue and Profitability Targets for the Practice.
- Drive New Offerings Development focused on E&U - Generation, Distribution
- Manage Delivery Portfolio of Projects in the Practice with High Client Satisfaction and Relationship Growth
- Support sales engagements as an SME and Thought Leader
- Drive ISV relations with Local Oracle Sales Teams
Over all Experience: 15 - 20 Years
Oracle Solution Expertise - Atleast 5 years experience in solution design, sales and delivery
Offerings & Business Development Skills - Atleast 4 years
Strong Understanding of Oracle Next-Gen Offerings in E&U and Industrial Manufacturing
Experience in Project Delivery Oversight - 10-15 years in end to end implementations in the Oracle stack
Candidate should be passionate about technology developments and industry trends in Energy & Utilities. This is a hyper growth area for IBM and we need a candidate to passionately pursue leads to closure providing overall thought leadership on the solution.