IBM - Oracle Practice Leader - Energy & Utilities (15-20 yrs)
IBM is looking for a seasoned Oracle sales and delivery consultant with domain experience in E&U to lead the practice in the Northern region. You will be responsible for driving the growth in the E&U market anchoring (a) pipeline generation, (b) solution and offerings design and development, (c) practice management and drive growth. You will have overall P&L responsibility for the business in the North region
The Oracle PAL E&U will be responsible for following activities in order to manage the Oracle Business in the North Market and coverage for E&U opportunities across the region
- Manage the Signings, Revenue and Profitability Targets for the Practice.
- Drive New Offerings Development focused on E&U - Generation, Distribution
- Manage Delivery Portfolio of Projects in the Practice with High Client Satisfaction and Relationship Growth
- Support sales engagements as an SME and Thought Leader
- Drive ISV relations with Local Oracle Sales Teams
Over all Experience: 15 - 20 Years
Oracle Solution Expertise - Atleast 5 years experience in solution design, sales and delivery
Offerings & Business Development Skills - Atleast 4 years
Strong Understanding of Oracle Next-Gen Offerings in E&U and Industrial Manufacturing
Experience in Project Delivery Oversight - 10-15 years in end to end implementations in the Oracle stack
Candidate should be passionate about technology developments and industry trends in Energy & Utilities. This is a hyper growth area for IBM and we need a candidate to passionately pursue leads to closure providing overall thought leadership on the solution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.