IBM - Operations Buyer/Order Executioner - Procurement (0-2 yrs)
Job Title : Procurement - Ops Buyer / Help Desk
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Shift : North American(Night Shift)
Work Location : Gurgaon
Education : Any Degree / Master Degree (Full Time)
Mandatory: Order Executioner, Expertise into Procurement operations to Handle Inbound Calls on Procurement Applications & Accounts Payable, PO Order Receipt Confirmation and purchase services.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Procurement Operations Buyer, you would be supporting the procurement of global clients for multiple countries. You would be responsible for managing customer requests along with interfacing with clients and suppliers for commodities. A major part of being an operations buyer would be to handle client procurement requests and follow up on deliveries.
- Handle Inbound Calls on Procurement Applications & Accounts Payable
- Outbound Follow Up Calls to be done as & when required
- Managing Tickets assigned to Level 2.
- Achieving Call Quality Scores on Calls
- Other Admin Work like handling Emails / Faxes
- The IBM Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization spans several functional areas such as procurement, manufacturing, demand-supply planning, manufacturing engineering, logistics, customer full-filled, accounts receivable collection and sales transaction support.
Responsibilities include (not limited to)
As an Operations Buyer/Order Executioner, your responsibilities include:
- Review requisition requirements
- Recognize Non-Catalog Purchases that should be directed to a Catalog Solution
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Determine Source from Sourcing provided Master File
- Negotiate cost savings and terms when applicable (none contracted sources)
- Procurement of low dollar purchases services (including source identification as needed)
- Price and delivery Confirmation
- PO Order receipt Confirmation
- Working knowledge of Ariba On-Demand
- Knowledge of all client-specific processes and procedures
- Complete Customer requests for set up of new suppliers including providing applicable information
- Interface with clients and suppliers on supplier and payment issues in conjunction with tactical commodity manager
- Maintain all relevant supplier documentation
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Work with cluster leads and team lead
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Expedite and Emergency Orders and follow up on deliveries
- Perform special projects as needed
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Minimum 0-2 years of working experience
- A procurement operations background
- Proven problem solving/analytical skills
- The candidate should focus on details, take ownership and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while maintaining high team morale
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Good customer service skills.
- Understanding of client SLA's
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Working knowledge of procurement transactions
- Proven verbal communication skills
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
If you find this opportunity interesting, kindly reply to this mail with your updated CV and the details below:
Willing to work in Shift: Yes/NO
Interested for Voice OR Customer Support: Yes/NO
Reason for Change:
Alternative Contact No:
Date of Birth:
If Shortlisted available for F2F Interview on Weekdays: Yes/No
Talent Acquisition Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.