Recruitment Lead at IBM
Views:1516 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IBM - GTM Role - Energy & Utilities Sector (13-23 yrs)
Functional Experience Requirements:
- Energy & Utilities industry sector
- Solutioning / pre-sales / project delivery experience in Energy & Utilities sector
- Should have good solution delivery experience in the areas of Smart Metering, Smart Grid, SCADA/DMS, Billing, CRM, Asset Management, etc.
- Should have worked with multiple products e.g. SAP, Oracle, Maximo, etc.
- Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge
- Good understanding of solution components such as pricing, tools, and technology, location strategy etc.
Required Experience/Skills :
- Detailed knowledge of the Indian Power & Utilities sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Demonstrable industry network (ability to maintain/develop client relationships) and experience in strategy consulting selling
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Electricity Regulatory Process, tariff setting, Power market regulation regarding tariff determination, Renewable Energy Policies.
- Thorough knowledge of Standard Bidding Frameworks for tendering and flagship programmes of Govt. of India such as UDAY, IPDS, DDUGJY, etc.
- Would be responsible for end-to-end solutions
- S/he would be responsible for responding to all RFPs and RFIs, providing pre-sales support to this segment, opportunity qualification to contract closure and helping the practice development.
- Devising the annual business development plans based on the business goals and objectives of the organization in consultation with the management.
- Managing the Solution Design team
- Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage strengths of the Organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends
- Research on competition and update on global market trends
- Conjuncture business challenges which are specific to target client and leverage analogical experience.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of the Organizations success in bid process.
- Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ
Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops
- Interview and collect requirements directly from clients/prospects, present capabilities
- Lead or act as Subject Matter Expert
- Establish business architecture
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) should be able to communicate with various levels in client organization at the same time.
- Ability to represent the Organization to clients
- Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to quality and understanding of quality resources & their requirements