IBM - Enterprise Architect - Banking Domain (16-29 yrs)
Who you are:
This Role defines a high level Enterprise-wide IT Architecture focusing on the mapping of IT Capabilities To Business Needs. The focus Is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of Business (Processes / Activities / Functions, Information), Applications, Data and Technology in the Enterprise and the Transitional Process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs and technology options. The employee keeps himself/herself updated with latest technology trends and architectural styles and suggests leveraging of modern digital technologies to cater to business needs. Recognized as an Expert In their technology and architecture field. The employee guides functional objectives and technologies.
What you- ll do:
- Should be an expert in the Agile Way of Working for Customer Facing/ Retail Mobile Applications. Ability to Understand Business and seamlessly relate to Technology E2E across Application & Infrastructure.
- Define end to end Enterprise Architecture catering to client needs and requirements
- Building Complex Integration and High scale & High availability architectures
- Analyze Complex/New Situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess potential solutions, Impacts, and risks.
- Develop and implement solutions when assigned to work on delivery projects.
- Lead Multi-LOB teams for a large Bid, Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are Complex/Difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on Tools, Processes, Priorities and Resources following General Business Unit directives.
- Guide other architects working with you in the team. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude technical scope discussions with various Partners, resulting In Common Agreements.
- Proficient in managing CTO/CxO level relationship in terms of Technology, strategies and drivers, and management priorities
How we- ll help you grow:
-You- ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
-You- ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
-You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Architect with Hardcore Banking background, working for a Large Bank preferably in the India Domestic market.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture Style is mandatory. Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience defining and running Digital transformation
- Expert in at least one of the modern digital technologies in Cloud, Cognitive/AI, Integration. Employee should be able to guide large delivery team of architects, Tech Leads as Lead Architect.
- He/ She should be able to lead solutioning and architecture track of Large Bids and meet customer face to face to convince the proposed solution and architecture.
- He/she should have proven capability of leading a team of other application, integration, data architects.
- Experience in Digitally transforming the Bank following an Agile approach delivering a scalable & performant mobile application for retail customer base. Mandatory to have expertise across Bank's business processes, cloud native technologies, information security, infrastructure.
- Should have CTO level connects. Having a sales acumen will be a plus
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Experience in Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Enterprise Architecture Tools like ArchiMATE, Rational System Architect.