IBM - Cluster Lead - Telecom & Media/Entertainment & Energy/Utility Vertical (15-23 yrs)
Cluster Lead- Telecom & Media-Entertainment & Energy-Utility
You and IBM India :
- IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
- Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, - be essential.- We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
- Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they- re inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We- re establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Our Culture :
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, caste, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Business Unit Introduction :
IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered by enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the rare opportunity to bring these elements together, improving the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a direct impact by solving complex business issues for leading clients. You will be chipping in by doing significant work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
Who you are :
As a Cluster Lead you will :
- Build relationship with identified client accounts
- You will be handling E&U, Media & Entertainment, Telecom vertical
- Work with client to shape the opportunity and drive it internally and externally
What you'll do :
- You will be responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the government senior bureaucrats/officials, CEO, CFO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees or equivalent in the government organization.
- Required to have an in-depth understanding of the government client business, goals, strategies, key challenges, industry trends and directions. Lead large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs.
- You will be responsible for revenue, signings
- Understand market dynamics, initiatives and project well in advance thru Market Intelligence
How we'll help you grow :
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses ought to become the guide you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve out what really excites you
- 15+ years of working experience with E&U, Media & Entertainment, Telecom vertical
- Good understanding of cognitive technologies/AI/Advanced analytics/Big data/Automation/mobility/cloud/Digital
Preferred Expertise :
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Experience selling to government bureaucrats and across both IT and business units to customers in central ministries.
- Minimum 14 years of sales experience in handling Enterprise customers
- Passion and dedication for customer success.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Shown ability for sales in emerging skills like Cloud, Security, Analytics
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, handle multiple contending priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a dynamic, complex, reciprocal and team-oriented environment.
- Shown consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.