IBM - Cloud Architect (13-19 yrs)
Who you are: A Cloud Architect is an IT specialist you will be responsible for deploying overseeing a IBM Client's cloud computing strategy. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. Cloud architects oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments.
What you- ll do
The cloud architect should be passionate about building following six key relationships:
1. Advisory-level access to senior-level IT leaders (e.g., director/VP/CIO), either directly or through the EA team
2. Direct and collaborative to senior EA teams and access to domain architecture teams (e.g., application or infrastructure architecture,solution, domain and service) architects and teams (e.g., infrastructure, application, security, data, identity, governance, procurement and finance)
- Should have 10+years of experience in cloud technologies
- You will oversee application architecture - including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. Additionally, cloud architects act as consultants to their organization and need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues.
- Architects ensure service-level agreement requirements are met.
- Good interpersonal skills - Effective verbal & written communication - especially with Sr. client stakeholders such as CMOs, CDOs, CIOs, CTOs
- Certified Solutions Architect on anyone of the following Clouds is must: AWS, Azure, Google or IBM. Hands-on experience on any of the mentioned cloud is must.
- Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows. Preference is any LINUX flavored operating system (eg: Ubuntu or Red Hat).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.