IBM - Associate Partner/Senior Services Consultant - Artificial Intelligence & Analytics (15-24 yrs)
The Senior Services Consultant for AI & Analytics will lead the Sales and Delivery team for India/South Asia market across-Industries. He/she will be responsible for driving the IBM's AI & Analytics services business in India/South Asia market.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 15-20 Years of work experience with analytics background and 4-5 years in AI
Territory- India and South Asia market
Skills & Experience required -
- Proven sales & delivery expertise, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience in delivering Advanced analytics and AI projects
- Industry knowledge, with experience in BFSI Industry
- Management experience of coaching and developing high-performing individuals
- Experienced in delivery methods and processes, negotiation and financial analysis
The Impact you will be making :
- Drive Customer Success through Inspirational Sales Leadership
- Inspire managers & individuals, fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals
- Lead your team to drive new AI & Analytics projects, coaching them to achieve desired revenue & business results by executing a highly intentional, business outcome-based sales approach that delivers success to customers & IBM
Provide Thought Leadership to Customers and Industry
- Lead by example, personally engaging at CxO level, demonstrating industry/business insight & supporting & coaching teams on new opportunity discovery & acceleration
- Strong external eminence, ability to represent IBM in external industry forums.
- Drive Excellence in Execution & Maintain a High-Performing Team
- Develop a high-performing, diverse and sustainable team to enable long-term, predictable revenue growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.