Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:331 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IBC Litigation Lawyer - Law Firm (5-7 yrs)
- Handling litigation matters related to Insolvency & bankruptcy code
- Good knowledge of IBC 2016
- Skills - Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents.
Experience of appearing before the Mumbai High Court, Supreme Court of India, State Commission, and Tribunals. Must have experience in NCLAT (IBC) cases.
- Exp before the NCLT and NCLAT under the provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Should have Knowledge of Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
The candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.
- Candidates who are dedicated to NCLAT (IBC) cases can apply for this role.
- 5-7 years of experience in handling litigation, substantial experience related to Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Law firm experience must