IBC Litigation Lawyer - Law Firm (2-5 yrs)
A Tier 1 law firm is looking to hire an IBC + litigation lawyer to expand his current team at Delhi.
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents.
- Represented clients before the Delhi District Courts, State High Courts, Supreme Court of India, State Commission, and Tribunals.
- Must have experience in NCLAT (IBC) cases.
- Matters being filed before the National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal under the provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.
Candidate Requirements :
- Candidates who are dedicated to NCLAT (IBC) cases can apply for this role.
- Candidate should have worked on Original side matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.