IBC Litigation Lawyer - Law Firm (2-5 yrs)
A Tier 1 law firm is looking to hire an IBC + litigation lawyer to expand his current team at Delhi.
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents.
- Represented clients before the Delhi District Courts, State High Courts, Supreme Court of India, State Commission, and Tribunals.
- Must have experience in NCLAT (IBC) cases.
- Matters being filed before the National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal under the provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.
Candidate Requirements :
- Candidates who are dedicated to NCLAT (IBC) cases can apply for this role.
- Candidate should have worked on Original side matters.