Manager Recruitment & Training at Abis Exports (I) Pvt Ltd
Views:1080 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IB Group - Senior Executive/Executive - Business Improvement (5-8 yrs)
1. Understand initiatives & deliverable
- Work with department heads and understand the key initiatives. Understand the potential outcomes the department is trying to achieve through these initiatives
- Define deliverable and get different stakeholders on-board.
- Idea and come up with different possible solutions. Propose the most optimal one.
2. Design blueprint
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritize projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Break down the projects further into actionable steps with deadlines
- Stitch the different steps together to form one comprehensive blueprint for the project.
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board.
- Define approach for all the actionable steps
- Build required processes with focus on accuracy, efficiency . Try to automate as much as possible.
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the project
- Prepare implementation guidelines. Identify resources to work with
- Ensure training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs if need be.
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently incorporate in the implementation guidelines and train the team.
4. Market Research & Analysis
- Conduct research to identify market trends & macro-economic factors for various business lines.
- Assessment of competition & overall market scenarios
- Provide actionable inputs to improve business performance