Assistant Manager - HR at Infibeam Avenue
Views:188 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IA.OOO - Product Manager (7-15 yrs)
- Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain.
- Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
- Should have a BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- Overall of 7+ experience
- Atleast 2+ Years of experience with E-Commerce.
- Government domain experience would be an added advantage
- Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
- Work experience in the internet / e-commerce industry is preferred
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
- Work with Client and Product Management team to gather requirements, write functional specifications and delivery of the project.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills effective with business and technical audiences.
- Proficient knowledge of Project/Program Management principles and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Coordinate creation of web stores across teams.
- Resolve sales and marketing teams' queries for platform features.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure no escalations.
- Track progress on client's requirements. Ensure timely delivery of client requirements post webstore launch.
- Track bugs reported by clients on an ongoing basis. Ensure timely resolution of the same.
- Track high priority client issues and ensure that they are addressed with appropriate urgency.
- Ability to understand & translate technical verbiage to ensure effective communication and hence alignment across stakeholders..
- Responsible and accountable for successful demos to the product portfolio owner and process stakeholders.
- Listen to the clients; respond to their needs in a manner that provides added value.