Talent Acquisition Specialist at iamneo
Views:313 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
iamneo.ai - Key Account Manager (10-15 yrs)
Key Account Manager
In the year 2016, we started out as a small team of 5 members incubated from PSG STEP to shape the future of learning and assessment. We are now a growing Enterprise EdTech start up of 150+ passionate NEOs based out of Coimbatore offering 5 products to universities, corporates and students across India, setting benchmarks in the learning and assessment process. Our recent achievement includes the Rising Start Up award received from our Honourable Union Finance Minister, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman organised by the Start-up Academy. Our community is known for its futuristic vision, quality of work, steadfast loyalty and unwavering commitment. If you are looking for a place to leave an impact, start your journey with iamneo.
Program Management Specialist is a person who is responsible to provide continuous support and networking with our corporate clients. They will be working closely with the clients to help solving their problems and ensure their satisfaction. To support and satisfy the clients, they should also work closely with internal team to ensure all the client's concerns are properly addressed.
- To provide managed support services which includes incident management, Account management, Problem management, Enhancement Management, Request Management for product-based customer services
- Support Member is responsible for providing high-quality support for the Iamneo products to customers, through email, phone interactions, chats, desktop sharing with customers and by using incident tracking system
- Is responsible for monitoring the health of daily operations, stakeholder communication, and to actively contribute independently
- To monitor services/product performance. Triage as applicable to respective Technology specialist/Product teams. Follow up on activities of triaged tickets to closure for appropriate customer communication
- Proactive customer communication on timelines of deliverables and status reports.
- Communication to all the respective stakeholders reg planning, estimation, execution, risks
- Keeping the Knowledge Management updated on the learnings. Keep the Calendar updated for all events - assessments, activities, events as per the customer provided timelines
- Be a generalist on various products and support the team on various deliverables. Build best practices and reduce the influx of recurrence and common issues.
- Timely completion and communication of reports, adhoc requests. Keep the customer on loop for delays in deliverables at least 2 days prior based on the communication with the internal teams.
- Bringing creative solutions and smart completion with problem solving abilities. Understand the product features, able to learn the technology to some level to see if recurrence activities can be taken care by Customer Success Specialist instead of moving to Technology Specialist, with this knowledge level on the product and technology can be incrementally increased.
- Perform quality checks on the outcomes provided by Technology Specialists/Learning Consultant/product teams to verify if it matches the customer expectations before customer communication.
- Always keep the HubSpot and Trello boards and any other tools mentioned updated for all communication. Ensure to have too based updates for any ticket/incident and follow up for closure.
- To Build long-lasting partnerships with other stakeholders to improve systems and processes onboarding, demo sessions
- SLA to be strictly adhered to
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- MS Office tools knowledge, documentation skills, presentations skills, basic decision-making skills, stakeholder communication, collaboration, problem solving skills, smart work
- Communication, collaboration, creativity, basic email and telephone etiquettes, willingness to understand the product, self-learning attitude, correctness of data capture, taking ownership on mistakes
- Flexible work timings and no leave policy - We don't go behind timelines, we work for better product at flexible working hours.
- No hierarchy - Everyone has open access to anyone in the team.
- Medical insurance - We got you covered. We provide insurance for you and your family members.
- 5 days a week - Take time off to revitalise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.