Employee at Internet and Mobile Association of India
Views:726 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IAMAI - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Public Policy (2-6 yrs)
Here is an interesting role for those who have worked in Public Policy domain.
No of positions : 2
Delhi : Assistant Manager / Manager (Public Policy)- 1 position
Mumbai :Senior Executive (Policy Analyst)- 1 position as per JD given below
Roles and responsibilities :
You will be expected to carry out tasks that are assigned to you from time to time by the Reporting Manager at the association. However, your primary responsibilities are detailed below :
- Resolving industry issues by coordinating with Senior management of IAMAIs member companies.
- Organising and managing committee meetings and ensure implementation of follow up action points
- Working and coordinating with the regulator and respective government officers on industry issues
- Researching & drafting common submission/ letters and position papers on behalf of the industry after incorporating feedback from CEOs and senior management
- Approach potential members to grow the overall member portfolio.
- Work on strategic projects undertaken by the council and committees
- Organizing conferences and roundtables for the council and committees
Qualification and experience :
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Student with 65% above marks or excellent GPA/ CGPA only required (Excellent Academic background)
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially excel)
- Ability to work under extreme deadlines.
Additional requirements :
- You are used to working independently, multitasking, and handling fluctuating deadlines.
- You are a supportive, inspiring, and tireless team-leader.
- You can identify, summarise, and clearly report on trends, concerns, and potential solutions.
- You know the meaning of decision-making processes and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are a team player and aim to be a key element in a small team actively contributing to IAMAIs interests.
- Your own values fit with those of a not-for-profit organisation such as IAMAI.
- You have robust budget management and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to travel regularly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.