HR - Talent Acquisition at Internet and Mobile Association Of India
Views:574 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IAMAI - Manager - Public Policy (3-5 yrs)
Established in 2004, the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not-for-profit industry body and the country's only organisation representing the digital services industry with over 500+ Indian and multinational corporations as its members, which include established companies in diverse sectors of the digital ecosystem as well as start-ups. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value-added services sectors. It is dedicated to presenting a unified voice of the businesses it represents to the government, investors, consumers and other stakeholders. IAMAI represents varied sectors such as digital advertising, digital entertainment, TravelTech, online gaming, digital payments, Fintech, digital commerce, Edtech, Healthtech, Agritech, blockchain, Big data, ML, AI & IoT, AR/ VR, LogisticsTech and so on.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be expected to carry out tasks that are assigned to you from time to time by the Reporting Manager at the association. However, your primary responsibilities are detailed below:
- Interact with various business vertical committees on issues related to Public Policy, Advocacy, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Analyse recent policy announcements, draft policy papers, stakeholder consultations and develop advisory for members and submission for Association.
- Conduct research and analysis of economic and trade-related policies of the Indian Government on the Digital Industry.
- Liaise with members, civil society, Government Officials, and other stakeholders of the digital sector.
- Undertake/Oversee research/reports/white papers/policy papers for various business verticals of the Association.
- Organise workshops/seminars/roundtable discussions for multi-party stakeholder consultations.
- Responsible to work towards resolving industry issues by coordinating with member companies.
- Working on the agenda and speakers of the sector-specific conferences.
- Identify advertising opportunities with key sponsors and service providers.
Qualification and experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Student with 70% above marks or excellent GPA/CGPA only required (Excellent Academic background)
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under extreme deadlines.
- You are used to working independently, multitasking, and handling fluctuating deadlines.
- You are a supportive, inspiring, and tireless team-leader.
- You can identify, summarise, and clearly report on trends, concerns, and potential solutions.
- You know the meaning of decision-making processes and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are a team player and aim to be a key element in a small team actively contributing to IAMAI's interests.
- Your own values fit with those of a not-for-profit organisation such as IAMAI.
- You have robust budget management and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to travel regularly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.