IAMAI - Assistant Vice President - Center Head (7-12 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Center Head
- Be the face of the IAMAI Mobile 10x program across the Nation (Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, and Maharashtra).
- Promote Mobile10x to attract the best startups and help build and shape the brand image
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Person with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with willingness to travel as needed.
The Profile will have following responsibilities :
- Create end to end sector agnostic accelerator Cohorts, define deliverables, timelines and monitor progress of startups
- Develop and maintain relationships with State Government bodies / departments, Mentors, VC, Investors, service companies
- Deep understanding of running the Technology Cohort Program - Accept Applications, Evaluate Startups, Identify and select potential incubatees/startups for the incubation / Acceleration program and for allocating Co-Working space.
- Analyze financial statements, forecasts and funding requirements of each potential startup.
- Ability to design Program Promotion through various social media platforms.
- Ability to direct startups in their journey to scaleup, assist startups in the areas of building strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations, legal etc.
- Ability and willingness to connect with startups in the ecosystem Tier II, Tier III cities.
- Creating and executing our Investor Outreach program to deliver value to investors and startup founders.
- Document everything and implement a virtuous cycle of improving systems so we can scale effectively
- Administering the earnings and expenses related to the operations and expansion of the Centre under the directions of the Governing Body.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Business Administration from an accredited university. Masters Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- 7 to 10 years experience in a business incubator/accelerator, a start-up advisory or any kind of entrepreneurial experience would be preferred.
- Candidates with Proven record and ability to lead an accelerator / Incubator program
- Well versed with various DPIIT regulations will be an added advantage.
- Experience with startups, fundraising and investors (both angel and VC) you must be able to speak the language with investors and entrepreneurs, Running Mentorship Program, Organising Workshops
- Sales skills / orientation towards closing deals and then delivering value
- Proficient with of running Social Media promotions for the program and events
- Excellent communication, customer service and team building and managing skills
Location : Calicut