HR - Talent Acquisition at Internet and Mobile Association Of India
Views:654 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IAMAI - Assistant Manager - Policy Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Established in 2004, the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not-for-profit industry body and the country's only organisation representing the digital services industry with over 400 Indian and multinational corporations as its members, which include established companies in diverse sectors of the digital ecosystem as well as start-ups. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value-added services sectors. It is dedicated to presenting a unified voice of the businesses it represents to the government, investors, consumers and other stakeholders. IAMAI represents varied sectors such as digital advertising, digital entertainment, TravelTech, online gaming, digital payments, Fintech, digital commerce, Edtech, Healthtech, Agritech, blockchain, Big data, ML, AI & IoT, AR/ VR, LogisticsTech and so on.
About Payments Council of India:
Payments Council of India (PCI) is formed under Internet and Mobile Association of India and represent the various digital payments, financial services and digital advertising players respectively. They address and resolves various industry level issues and barriers which require discussion and action. The Council works with all its members to identify and build opportunities and to promote the payments and fintech industry growth. The PCI stakeholders are prepaid payment issuers, payment processors, acquirers, payments banks, international remittance and UPI facilitators, card networks and other payment service providers.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be expected to carry out tasks that are assigned to you from time to time by the Reporting Manager at the association.
However, your primary responsibilities are detailed below:
- Resolving industry issues by coordinating with Senior management of IAMAI's member companies.
- Organising and managing committee meetings and ensure implementation of follow up action points.
- Working and coordinating with the regulator and respective government officers on industry issues.
- Researching & drafting common submission/ letters and position papers on behalf of the industry after incorporating feedback from CEOs and senior management.
- Approach potential members to grow the overall member portfolio.
- Work on strategic projects undertaken by the council and committees.
- Organizing conferences and roundtables for the council and committees
- Have worked in a business industry associations, chambers of commerce or similar groups.
- Preferably, should have handled committees or council and handled members, their meetups, issues etc.
- Aware of the current key issues, regulatory and statutory challenges and changes that the aforementioned sectors are facing.
- Experience in working with government or other agencies in formulating laws, regulations or requirements for the various verticals is an added advantage.
- Should have written compelling industry specific papers, providing pointed guidance to members on their short term and long term challenges.
- Hands one experience on various digital domains is an added advantage.
- Have organized thought leadership events - conferences and round tables for the council.
- Should have experience of working with big four, law firms, market research firms in conducting primary research and gathering relevant data necessary for research.
- Should have good analytical skills and is aware of the different research methodologies.
- Good command on written and spoken English, flare for writing, content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proofreading, editing and delivering of the content.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be a team player.
Qualification and experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Student with 70% above marks or excellent GPA/ CGPA only required (Excellent Academic background)
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under extreme deadlines.
- You are used to working independently, multitasking, and handling fluctuating deadlines.
- You are a supportive, inspiring, and tireless team-leader.
- You can identify, summarise, and clearly report on trends, concerns, and potential solutions.
- You know the meaning of decision-making processes and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are a team player and aim to be a key element in a small team actively contributing to IAMAI's interests.
- Your own values fit with those of a not-for-profit organisation such as IAMAI.
- You have robust budget management and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to travel regularly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.