IA Labs - Manager - Enterprise Sales (6-10 yrs)
Looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager with experience in custom Edtech sales who is highly skilled in sales experience in B2B complex enterprise sales in custom Edtech/e Learning.
- The potential candidate will lead B2B sales for IA Labs' product and services for the designated region.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a solution sales plan while maintaining and developing an existing customer base to achieve sales goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts, with consistent monitoring of the sales pipeline.
- Develop and implement a sales and account plan to achieve the Target Sale
- Focus on achieving assigned targets, developing the strategic position of IA Labs, and building long-term relationships with customers in a consultative sales style.
- Planning and implementation to increase Industry Specific accounts.
- Development of databases and qualification of companies.
- Lead generation through e-mail marketing, cold calling, and social networking.
- First-level presentations to clients and accounts and keeping them abreast of the latest developments in the Edtech space
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and industry news.
- Involved in pre-contract and pre-sales discussions about various projects and proposals,
- Developing effective client relationships.
- Account Management: Initiating Kick-off Meetings, Handing over the project to the operations team, and Invoicing.
- Work closely with the operations team and clients to deliver the best solutions to client's needs in the area of training/e-learning.
- Create revenue strategies, account plans, and business processes for dedicated account management.
Candidate Profile :
- Must have relevant experience of min 6 yrs
- Should have significant exposure to Enterprise sales in the IT products and services Industry.
- Must have worked in a leadership role with Edtech Industry and has contributed to Corporate Relationship
- Excellent in Presentation and Client Relationship
- Must have a strong network in IT products and services Industry
- Must have led customer acquisitions in the "IT products and services Industry" and managed sales volumes in excess of 4 Cr per annum.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.